Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside.

All day long I have been in the mood for the upcoming holidays, perhaps it's because of the cold weather that we are currently having in town... but who really knows. Anyway, I am sitting here and I know that I need to start making up my lists for friends and family! I have found a couple adorable things for my friends... I'm thinking of making everyone little baskets for the season (Emily, I will have to find you something else- haah!) But what do you think of these products..?


this travel kit seems like a great idea! it includes a candle, adorable matches, body butter, and a solid perfume!



three small lipglosses that seem to suit every  skin tone!



these nail files are absolutely adorable and obviously very handy to have around!




another cute lipgloss... if i were given this i would probably keep it in my car or desk drawer because it's always important to have easy access to a great lip balm!



i would package everything in these little makeup bags, tying the card with some hot pink ribbon right to them!!



The bags and goodies would be roughly what I would spend on my closest friends to begin with and I think that I would incorporate the scent that most suited them, with regards to the first item. I might also throw in a nail color for each lovely lady, but I would have to make sure that they don't already have something similar... I guess I will have to do a little spying around holiday season!  I was also thinking a pocket mirror would be adorable. Depending on what the pattern was on the lid of the mirror, I would think about customizing them with their monogram... What do you think? Do you all have any other suggestions for the little baggies?

Today, I found the BEST holiday cards for this year, and I can't wait until they finally come in. I ordered them today and I know I have several to go out so I can't wait until everyone gets them. They're very "me" and I think people will love them... plus, they can be sent to both families as they are more wintery than Christmas or Hanukkah.

Ahhh, well... I guess it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! :)

Upon arriving home last week, I was finally able to try on all my Nordstrom purchases, and unfortunately a lot of the stuff will be returned. However,  earlier this week I found a great pair of nude flats online that I ended up buying and I am eagerly awaiting their arrival! I am going to have more shoes that I can possibly fit in this new closet! When D and I finally found the apartment last weekend, I told him that he could use the second bedroom as an "office" if I was able to call the whole master closet my own... the master closet in this place is tremendous, but with my current shopping habit, it seems as if I might very well have it completely full by the time we move in! Yikes!!



Now off to enjoy the Friday night with D! Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments: